Friday, December 11, 2009

Wanted: Your Hatemail

So people have been telling me about their computer problems* and urging me to write about them in my blog. Well people, you're in luck, because if you email me your T61p horror stories, I will post them. I can't guarantee that I'll tell your story verbatim without mocking you slightly, but I can promise that you'll be happier than Tiger Woods in a strip club when I share it with the world (Trevor). I'll even accept hatemail from those of you that bought the tablet, but I can't promise that I'll be sympathetic - why would anybody want to spend $2900 on a piece of [CENSORED] when they only had to pay $2200? Oh that's right, you had to have that little pen that can write on the screen but not on a piece of paper... that's definitely worth the extra $700^.

That said, here's my legitimate post of the day. This guy does what my computer makes me wish I could. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTJcBHA9bhM

*Since this blog has solidified my reputation as the guy-who-hates-the-CCI-computers-the-most, I am the first person everyone seeks out when their computer screws up.
^Me and Tiger just spent the $700 I saved at the Gold Club over lunch (http://archives.cnn.com/2001/LAW/06/15/gold.club.trial/index.html)...  Their buffet is unbeatable!

No comments:

Post a Comment