Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Why won't you turn back on, Laptop?

I'm actually not writing this post on my $2200 Lenovo laptop that the school required me to buy; it crashed yesterday and won't turn back on...

I checked the power cord; it's good. It's not the battery, because I had to replace that a month ago because the stock one bit the dust. So, I guess I'll be back at ITS on Monday for the third time in recent history complaining about the expensive piece of trash I was required to buy and trying to salvage some of this ten pound piece of black plastic.

Honestly, I should've just put the money the School of Medicine made me spend on a computer into Powerball tickets and scratch offs; at least then I'd have a chance to get something out of that loan money...

No comments:

Post a Comment